06 July 2021

What did I do last night?





After a freak accident left Sarah and Michael brother and sister in each other's bodies they had no choice but to take on each other's lives until they could find a way to get back to their own bodies.


Michael was not too pleased when Sarah informed him that she had a date with her boyfriend tonight.

He refused to go but she blackmailed him into it by saying that she would ruin his life and reputation if he did not go.


Michael was pretty sure he was not going to enjoy going out on a date in his sister's body.

She made him walk around the house all day in high heels to get used to them.

He was disturbed by the outfit she had picked out for him to wear as it barely covers anything.

He did not like all the makeup and hairstyling she did to him.

He was nervous when the guy picked him up.

He did his best to get in and out of the car without flashing her knickers.

He remembered to giggle and laugh at his jokes.

He remembered to be playful and flirty but not too eager.

He remember to eat his dinner like a lady and not a pig at a trough.

He remember to order sweet white wine and not a beer.

At first he did not like the taste of it as it was too sickly for his mail pallet.

But as the night moved on and he had glass after glass it started to grow on him just like her boyfriend.

He started enjoying his little glances at his cleavage.

He started to like the feel of his hand on his backside as he pulled him in closer as they danced.

By the end of the night his panties were dripping wet and he wanted to go to bed with him.

Coming in late the next morning with his panties in his hand bag his sister looked at him from his body with disgust on his face.

She looked at her brother and said to him I hope you use protection because if my body is pregnant you're carrying it.

Which left her brother who was a little bit hungover from all the wine standing there slightly shocked at her words as he had not thought about that last night as he had his brains fucked out.

4 comments:

  1. After freak accident both Sarah and Michael, brother and sister became each other. Michael was more freak out than Sarah was.
    While he was confused and scared, Sarah was confused trying figure things out.
    Come on, sis I don't want to you, I don't want to be ugg "a girl", he said as masculine as he could.
    He would be more freaked out if he was wearing one her girls dresses, lucky she wearing a pair of leggings, some skimmers , lose shirt. He was dress as tomboy today.
    But Sarah was still figuring it out. Then a text on Sarah phone appeared.
    Damn it, I forgot it. Sarah said.
    Forgot what Michael said.
    My date tonight, she said.
    Well cancel it, he said.
    Well I can't cancel it, she said.
    It took me several months get this date from this guy. As she looked at him.
    Then he realized it, no, no I am not definitely going to do.
    Yes, yes you are, she said.
    What are you going to do, he said.
    Well I can hurt you, in several ways and hurt your reputation in a way. You'll never recover.
    As she said this, he reluctantly agree to it.
    So what kind of date this is, he said.
    A dinner date, which means you have to dress nicely.
    Okay, okay he said. What do I have to do.
    Well we have give you a crash course in being a girl, a proper girl.
    Well the first thing was the heels, he had to walk in them like he done, it for a long time. Second he had to wear a dress, a actually dress. It wasn't tight but it wasn't to loose either.
    So he had to practice in a tight skirt. He was sitting, standing, walking it, and the heels to.
    After several hours Sarah decided thought that he could fake it.
    And now was the outfit, Sarah had choice.
    No, no he said. The outfit was okay for a girl to wear but it him.
    Why not, you all ways looked and drooled at girls wearing them. She said.
    It's okay for a girl , but, but I'm not---, he stopped in mid-sentence.
    Well look it as learning experience, you get to know what its like, beside you might learn something. She said.
    Okay, okay he said give the dress.
    As Sarah, dressed Michael from the lingerie, nylons, heels. She did his hair and makeup.
    She did this to herself many time.
    When she was finished, Michael looked pretty , no beauty.
    Okay , there are many other things to do, and not to do.
    One just because in sexy dress. Try act like a lady.
    You drinking white wine, not beer. This is a dinner date you don't drink beer.
    Two try smile at some his joke or giggle a bit.
    Be a bit a bit flirted, give him a peck or two. Lightly places your hand on him a bit. Touch his hand.
    Don't eat like it hungry cat or dog. You chew your food slowly. Don't drink like its a marathon. You slip it.
    Oh yes, can you dance, Sarah said.
    Yes, I can, he said.
    I mean a slowly dance, she said.
    Well yes, I think so, its been a time , but I think I can, he said.
    Well forget it, first you'll be have to follow not, lead, if you make a mistake. He'll figure that, you'll never danced like that. So can fake maybe.
    Okay now its time, just remember what I said.
    As the doorbell rang, Sarah date hear.
    As Sarah open the door. Sarah had control himself.
    As he looked at Michael she just as beautiful he was told she was.
    Michael smiled as Sarah, and say very little.
    Michael remember concentrate, he to get out of car. Without flash her knickers.
    Michael had to remember she drinking wine instead of beer she use to.
    The meal was small, She try to slowly chew it. It had a strange taste to him, was that her now feminine pallet;
    Her date asked if it was okay.
    She said, hmmm, I'm not use to such fine food. Its a okay.
    After an hour. And two or three glasses of sweet wine. He asked me to dance.
    I said, I'm, I'm much of a dancer. I said.
    After a hour of danced as girl.
    Then the next several hours were a blur.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A hobo dies in a car crash and reincarnate as a mature housewife.

    https://www.pornpics.com/galleries/all-over-30-erica-lauren-27281323/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for taking the time to get in touch.
      I have added it to my list and I will work on them shortly.

      AG

      Delete