Urban explorer Tony was exploring an abandoned government research facility.
He felt a sharp pain on the back of his head as he walked through the abandoned building.
He came too & found himself all tied up.
No matter how much he struggled he could not get himself free.
He heard a voice in the background he recognised.
It was his voice.
It told him to stay calm and not to panic.
It told him if he did what he was told he would not be harmed and he would get his body back.
He did not get the last bit of the statement until he looked down his body which was definitely female now.
The voice told him that he was leaving him now.
He had no idea how long he lay there struggling in the dark alone.
Luckily for him the person who had stolen his body had an ounce of decency in them.
They had called the cops and told them were he could be found.
He was rescued by the cops who did not believe his story.
He spent the next six months in a mental facility trying to get people to believe it.
In the end he gave up and accepted who he was now.
A 24-year old woman by the name of Alana who went missing over a year ago and whose husband was looking forward to seeing her again.

could you please transform me into czech porn actresses Alexis Crystal picures are here https://www.pornpics.com/?q=alexis+crystal could you please do more parts thanks
ReplyDeletecould you please transform me into Neve Campbell
ReplyDeleteDonald was a 90 years old man, and have a weak health. So he went to the illegal market of bodies, to chose and live a New Life. He doesn't have mucho choice so he took One housewife mother of One kid who was kidnapped by the illegal market. So he made the swap and is living in his home as a single mother.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.pornpics.com/galleries/all-over-30-marie-michaels-22711615/
Urban explorer Tony was exploring abandoned government research facility. This place was so secret that most never knew of it. The stories that in the late forty, fifty and some of the sixties, it doing special research. So it was told, but how special and how secret it was.
ReplyDeleteThe building it self was basically was it was.
But the down below was the real important stuff, the real special stuff, there was equipment and technology that was so advance, it would make our stuff look like old-fashion today.
As he was amazed at the equipment and tech. His amazement quickly disappear.
What seem like minutes or hours was it more.
He did really knew, But he felt funny, strange odd, other then him being tied up and gaged.
He tried struggle or scream he couldn't.
As he still tried. A figure slowly appear. No, no it can't be it looks like me. But it can't me. As I tried figure it out. I couldn't. Then every when black again.
When a woke up. I was in my underwear. No that not mine its a girl. Why do I have a bust, why can't I feel it between my legs.
Before I could make sense of it the police and the emergency techs came.
Are you alright, one of the techs said.
I, I don't think so, Tony said.
Do you know name, the other asked.
Tony, I think, Tony said.
Toni with a "i" right , he said.
No, with a "y", I said.
That is a boys name he said.
Oh course I'm sure, I'm a boy.
Then one had a small mirror. AND show her face.
No, no I'm, I'm boy someone took my body. Could be the one who did this to me. I have to find how or why it happen.
Control we have a Jane Doe hear. But she believe she not a guy, but another person.
We need get her to a mental facility to her some help/
For next six months Tony tried to explain that she not a girl. She was a guy until over six months/
As she try they tried get to behave like those there some success, but not much.
After the eight months he could denied the fact that she wasn't Tony anymore that she was a girl actual girl. Well the first period several months ago could told that.
But how was she, she couldn't be Tony, or be called Jane Doe.
A report of women about 24 or 25 old by the name of Alana appear she was missing about year. To be sure her finger prints match she, looked exactly like her.
Her husband was looking for that time.
So Tony is now this woman name Alana married to a man.
Tony err Alana had to take it slowly, this could be a chance, one get out of here, two find why and how. Could find myself or the one who me now.
Those questions must be for later. For now I'm a girl name Alana.
could you please transform me into claire redfield from resident evil 2 remake thanks
ReplyDeleteTom is living a hell since the great shift affect his family, he lives with his sister and mother. Two hobos is occupying his mom and sis bodies and they are pervert, the real one até missing.
ReplyDeleteCould you do a story like this?