07 July 2021

So what are you looking for?




Samuel who used to have everything a man could want a beautiful home plenty of money fast cars and women hanging off his arm every night still found it hard to believe that he had been reduced to the life of a prostitute after one drunken night out where he had everything stolen from him and despite all his efforts to prove who he said he was nobody would believe him as body swapping was impossible.

3 comments:

  1. Tom Discovers that his stepmom's body was taken by one bodyhopper he tried to get help but was seduced by his "stepmom".


    https://www.pornpics.com/galleries/big-breasted-cougar-alexis-fawx-fucks-a-cute-boy-who-helped-her-with-bags-70748384/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samuel had it all, he lived in the more better homes, in the more affluent section of city. He even had a summer home, and winter place too. He had money allot of money, so he didn't
    If you ask to how much you could afford her.
    It was a long weekend well to him, it was always a long weekend to him.
    Then this blonde, this eloquently dress girl. I saw , was pretty , very pretty. Not knock out gorgeous to the others I saw. I wanted her. I wanted her.
    After few minutes we left and arrived to my place.
    Welcome to my place, make yourself comfortable will you honey.
    Do you know why, you choose me. She asked.
    Well yeah, I choice you a night of please well a few days of please.
    Oh, that's what you think now, she said.
    Well yeah I do, your companion, my playmate, my favor of the month or week which every I decide on. He said.
    Oh, that what you think now. She said.
    Yeah that what I think, he said.
    As she slowly slipped out her dress. She was still in her lingerie, nylons and heels.
    She slowly when to him.
    He was staring at her.
    She slowly kiss him. As she kiss him. She slowly removed his clothes'
    He knew what she doing was slowly undressing him. So fast , so quickly. That it was impossible for her not wrinkle his clothes. But she did.
    He was completely naked while, she in her lingerie and nylons. She suddenly stepped out her heels. Then she a few inches. That's funny how do she do it.
    Then she place a bracelet on me, and a ring or two. Then a necklace or two. I, I wanted to stop her, but a couldn't.
    But that time she took them off of her. Damn I wanted to do that.
    Do you want she asked.
    Yes, yes I want you, Samuel said.
    As we slowly kiss it became more passionate. Almost a desire or a lust.
    All I remember the passion, the lust. Do it her, she scream, of a passionate scream. I knew I did it her not once or twice, but nearly four or five.
    Then I pass out. The next morning I woke up. Like I did each I did this.
    What, is wrong, with this robe its, to loose on me, why is to loose.
    Then I heard the shower going. probably her I thought.
    You read for another go this morning.
    As she step out of the shower. I was for a shock.
    Of course honey, he in my voice, in my body. That , that not possible I as masculine as I could.
    She/he grab me. I tried get out of his/her grip. I couldn't, I forgot I was stronger.
    What you don't want to do it now. Maybe later hmm, she/he said.
    How is this possible I say.
    Don't try to figure it out. You wouldn't understand how or why. It's like you could never understand before.
    Before what, I asked.
    Before I switch with your body. Its a nice body she said.
    Thank you, I try to keep trim and fit as possible, what am I said, I want my body back.
    No, can do honey, he said. You wanted me, you wanted to have sex with me.
    Well yeah, your a prostitute a high price call girl, I said.
    No, your a high price call he said.
    Damn it this jewelry, there nails this hair, special these things on my err your chest. And I don't have a thing.
    A thing, he said.
    You know, Samuel said. You know a thing between my legs, its gone, I have a have you know what.
    A know what, he said.
    I empty space, a, a, I can't said it. A vagina.
    That's it my dear, I knew you would get it. He said.
    As looked at the jewelry, damn why am I wearing these still.
    You mean, like these he show the other half of her jewelry on her/my body still.
    What, what do you want, if me. Samuel asked.
    Well got what I wanted, but I'm will to take you on as my arm-candy, my trophy girlfriend.
    Or the other thing he said.
    Other thing, Samuel said.
    You spent a few nights, or weeks as me. As a call girl.
    I'll, I'll tell go , go ahead, spend a week or two as a girl. Try to tell them anything, that a call girl stole your body your life.
    Or you be my plaything.
    And, if you get tired of me, what to happen for me.
    Well it will take time for you to adjust, and will set you up well enough.
    So will you do except it or throw to the wolves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A evil ancient shapeshifter loves to steal people's lives, in this case he steal and replace a single's mom who lives with her teen son.

    Here some pics:
    https://www.twpornstars.com/p/33209379
    https://www.twpornstars.com/p/33107001
    https://www.twpornstars.com/p/28891623

    ReplyDelete