Anthony had no idea when he turned the old woman away who came banging on his door looking for shelter one night that he would be cursed for his uncharitable deed.
He did not find out about her curse until the next big rain storm.
As the cold water hit his hot and hard male body he found himself slowly transformed into a gorgeous young woman who was extremely turned on by the rain storm.
It was painful for him to be indoors on nights like that.
His female body yearned for the power of the storm.
So he had no choice but to spend those stormy nights outdoors alone unless he came across a man who did not mind fucking in the rain.

Anthony had no idea, of what would happen next. He was sitting in his car, he was he standing in semi-urban area where it's semi wooden area, were the closes house is probably near about a hundred, a hundred fifty feet away.
ReplyDeleteThen suddenly a sudden shower hit, he was luck. He got in his car. Before he got wet.
Then sudden a knock on the widow. A middle woman was knocked again,
Please, please could you let me in please.
When he realized there as another person there.
She still knocked. On the window.
Anthony was pondering if he should or ignore her.
It seem like several hours, but its several minutes.
You refuse to help me, so be it. He should swear that she was speaking a strange language.
Then there as a flash of light, and suddenly the rain stopped.
Anthony didn't think much about it. Then barely a week or so. He was out in the semi-urban area again. He was walking sorta a bike path or trail.
Then it happen a sudden down pour happen again. He wasn't near any trees or anything.
Then it happen, he was transformed into a girl. A girl who soaking wet. And very, very beautiful. Antony was so wet it to bare skin every part of him as wet.
For some reason Antony was extremely turned on by it, she seem to enjoy the rain storm.
As the rain continued Anthony was there she seem to like , no enjoy the feel of it.
As other try to cover or hide from it. Anthony seem to like it.
As the rain stopped Anthony seem to disappeared.
In the area the pathway another rain storm hit again, A jogger was running to his car. Then he noticed a strangely beautiful girl who was strangely dress sorta tomboyish ways.
That was soaked in everyway.
Excuse me miss, you should get out the rain, you should get to your car.
Before she said something, I touched her.
When she said welcome with me. I came with her, Still holding her hand.
Kiss me she said. So he did.
I want you to please here and now she said. So I did. I didn't to her there and now in the rain. As I didn't she so please. It seem like hours that I please her.
But when the rain stop, she disappear. Like she wasn't there.
I thought catch a cold or had a fever.
I thought nothing about it.
But stories, rumors about about strangely beautiful girl tomboyish dressed. Who sex with other people in the rain.
Those stories were sorta urban legends. About the disappearance of Anthony, about the sudden appearance of the soaked girl in the rainstorms , and the people who had sex with her. Then and now.
At times when there is a fog or a thick mist, some people could swear to see that beautiful girl soaked in the mist.
How did I know I was probably the first, well the first saw her had sex with her in the rain. Is it true, I do, I know its true. Even have a year or so. I remember the rain girl!
good one
Deletethank you, I like the story but I develop a new twist to it created sorta mystical favor to it. Created a mystery to it. You only see her in the rain. And wants sex in the rain. When you touch her, would want her desire her. And after it ends. Well that's part of the mystery. And so the story begins, what happens after it ends where does the rain girl goes. That is the question.
Delete