13 July 2021

Katherine Langford: requested by Josef Zápotocky

Josef could not believe how different his life had become since that fateful night he masturbated to an image of Katherine Langford just as a strange electrical storm sweep across the earth and swapped him with her.



High school was bad enough as a teenage boy but now as a celebrity girl it's even worse especially as everybody knows how I got this body!

14 comments:

  1. Great could you please create a caption where i am again katerine langford she Is amazing And i Luke her

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for taking the time to get in touch.
      I have added it to my list and I will work on them shortly.

      AG

      Delete
  2. Could you please create a caption where Josef Is Kateryn winnick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for taking the time to get in touch.
      I have added it to my list and I will work on them shortly.

      AG

      Delete
  3. Could you please create a caption where Josef Is Katerine langford And Josef Is happy As Katerine langford to Have boobs And vagína And live her life And Josef Zápotocký Is Now woman Katerine langford

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for taking the time to get in touch.
      I have added it to my list and I will work on them shortly.

      AG

      Delete
  4. Could you please create a caption where Josef Is Emily deschanel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for taking the time to get in touch.
      I have added it to my list and I will work on them shortly.

      AG

      Delete
  5. Could you please create a caption where Josef Is Robin tunney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for taking the time to get in touch.
      I have added it to my list and I will work on them shortly.

      AG

      Delete
  6. Could you please create a caption where Josef Is Lily rose depp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for taking the time to get in touch.
      I have added it to my list and I will work on them shortly.

      AG

      Delete
  7. Could you please create a caption where Josef Is josephine longford

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for taking the time to get in touch.
      I have added it to my list and I will work on them shortly.

      AG

      Delete