Margaret wanted to teach her horny teenage son to respect women.
she wanted him to learn that they were more than just a whole to put his dick in.
She uses a magic spell she got offline to turn him into the perfect teenage girl.
She did not know it would turn her into the perfect teenage boy.
Her son was overwhelmed by his new vagina and female emotions.
he could not believe his mother had done this to him.
His mother on the other hand was quite enjoying the power she now felt with a dick.
The first couple of days were hard on both of them.
They both had a lot to get their heads around.
Over the next three days things got a little bit heated between them both.
Especially after Margaret lost control & screwed her own son who did not put up much of a fight to stop her when she surprised him in the bathroom.

Margaret wanted to teach her son, to respect women.
ReplyDeleteBut thought all girls young, and old were sexual object, secondary citizen. That it okay for him to use them.
So Margaret was searching and searching. She came to a strange site, that could help her teach him a lesson. It was a site she never knew of, or heard of.
Her first thought was to get out of there at once. But somehow she didn't.
She copy the instructions , the spell down on paper.
As she did, she wondered if it was the right thing to do. If this works he would be a girl, physically , genetically, biologically a girl. In every way.
So Margaret ask one last time, will he stop do this.
He said no.
Then Margaret lower her head, she remember what she wrote down.
She spoke the words in a strange language. As she spoke a strange glowing lights appear to fill the room.
As the lights clear up her son as no more standing there was a girl. She looked like her son, if he was a girl. Her clothes were a bit loose than normal, but it was him err her. As ran to check himself out.
He quickly stripped his clothes off of himself.
No, no, no the there gone, the my penis, my testie are gone. I, I have boobies, I have a empty space between my legs, my wonderful manhood are gone take away from me. And replace girl stuff. As he again to touch himself.
A strange naked guy gabbed him.
Who, who are you.
Don't you know.
No I don't what do you want. he asked.
Well a piece of you, dearie.
Look, I'm, I'm not gay.
Well either am I, dearie.
How are you he asked again.
Well a few minutes ago I was your mom.
My mom as a old board about Forty I guess.
Actually 42, the naked guy said.
Like I said do you want, and you can't be her.
Yes, I can, and I want you, I want to teach you a lesson.
Since you can't or won't respect them. I guess, I'm teach you a lesson.
I said I'm not gay, I'm not a girl.
Like I said, I'm hear to teach you a lesson.
No, no don't, don't do these to me, please I'm, I'm begging you.
Its far to late. As he turn her around. He bent her over the sink and started enter butt.
Please, please don't, don't I'm, I'm not. Oh, oh it, it hurt so much.
After several more times, she felt a strange tingling felling inside her body.
As he left his former son and the floor, he was both in pain and please of the experience.
He left her there a bit of shame and pride. He got himself a drunk. Which need it.
The things was what next!
good one
Delete