Tuesday 4 August 2020

You better not try and rip me off!

Tony who was still getting used to the world of being a woman had taken his car in to have its brakes checked as they felt spongy this morning.

They had told him it would be a quick and easy job done in half an hour.

He had gone and got his hair done whilst he waited for a text message to tell him to come and pick up his car.

He received a message telling him that it would be a little bit longer than they thought it would be.

So he did a little bit of shopping and got his nails done.

Still no text message from them.

By now he felt they were taking the piss because he was a woman.

He left the mall and headed back to the garage.

He squatted down by the side of his car forgetting to keep his legs shut.




Which gave the person under the car a wonderful view up his dress.

He said to the person under the car haven't you fix that yet.

The young mechanic trying to fix his brakes looked at him.

Trying to keep his eyes from focusing on his open legs said sorry MISS.

I thought it was an easy job.

I don't know if you know anything about cars?

But it was a bigger job than I thought it was going to be

I will be done in about 10 minutes.

Tony stared at him and said before I got this body I used to do all my repairs and trust me if you're trying to rip me off just because I am a woman I will know.

Then he got back on his feet straighten down his dress and went to wait in the customer lounge annoyed by the treatment he was getting now because he was a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment