Friday 12 May 2023

Feeling uncomfortable. requested by Anonymous. (Sunday)


19 years old Scott was devastated when his mother died in a car accident.

Her body was donated for a brain transplant procedure.

He was told that a young girl who was paralysed since birth would be getting his mother's body.

Almost a year after his mother's death he received a letter from one of his mom's friends who had some alarming news for the family.

Apparently the hospital had not put the body up for donation.

But instead had sold it on the body market.

She told him that she had met the person who was in his mother's body and it was not a young woman but instead a rather horny middle aged man.

Which did not sit well with the family who had donated her body in good faith.

Determined to find out what was going on he went to see the person who was in his mother's body.





Knock knock.
Hi can I help you.
Hi I am Scott & that was my mother's body.
It was supposed to be on the transplant list.

Come in.
Sit down. 
Let's talk about it.





My name is Michelle it was Michael before.
I bought this body in good faith.
I had no idea it was not supposed to be sold.

What are you doing Michael
Just making myself comfortable Scott.
Your mother's body gets rather horny around young men.




Michael stop that I don't want to see my Mother's pussy!

Scott I cannot help myself your mother's body finds you a right turn on.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Purebiper476 if you have a request for me just leave it in the comment box below one of my recent stories.

      AG

      Delete