Wednesday 20 May 2020

So what do you say?

The Spy Who Dumped Me': 7 Unanswered Questions From the Film

Former mob boss Scott now in the body of a middle aged woman wearing a purple suit let out a laugh of pleasure when he saw the surprised and horrified look on his former face.

He said to his wife who had stolen everything from him I bet you did not expect to see your body again sweetie.

I bet you thought sticking me in that brothel in Mexico would get rid of me forever.

Well you were wrong sweetie.

I want my business and my money back but you can keep the body.

You've got 5 minutes to decide before me and my girlfriend here blow your brains out and take it anyway.

1,2,3,4, ?

2 comments:

  1. A bodyswap story related with mob boss is always interesting,great work!

    ReplyDelete