Sunday 13 January 2019

No going back now.



Woman: Are you sure this is what you want!

Man: Yes.




Woman: Because once I break the medallion there's no going back!

Man: I understand that.




Man: I know what I'm doing and I know I will never change my mind.



Man: The past month has been the best of my life.





Man: I know for certain this is what I want.



Man: I understand I would be giving up everything to become you.



Man: My body my family my career my life just like you.



Man: You have always wanted to be a man & I've always wanted to be a woman.



Man: The medallion gave us the opportunity to try it out.


Man: We both enjoyed being the other person.



Man: so stop asking me what I want and break the medallion and make it permanent.




Woman: Okay.

4 comments:

  1. The only thing I would have change was to go by an un-owned Bra that was 1 or 2 cup sizes bigger because I hate flat chested woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great use of a single picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just thought I would try something different this time.

      Alan

      Delete