Monday 19 February 2018

What was I frightened of?: Request Caption.

my life took a drastic change when I became a woman in the great shift.

On top of having to get used to somebody else's body I had to get used to being a woman and being attracted to men.

It took me some time and plenty of self exploration to get to the point where I was ready to finally lose myself to a man.

I did myself up to the best of my abilities short skirt crop top high heels and a little bit of makeup and hit up one of the local clubs where I had my ass pinched every time I walk through the crowd and hundreds of men hitting on me with cheesy chat-up lines.

After an hour of bad chat up lines and several drinks I was finally relaxed enough to let the next guy who bought me a drink and tryed to chat me up to get lucky.

I ended up back at his place nervous and frightened as I had never given myself to anybody before.

I let him undress me kissing and caressing me as he did so.

I let him suck on my nipples making me wet almost instantaneously.

Before I unzipped his trousers and we got down to the real stuff.

I climbed onto the bed on all fours & let him take me from behind.

The sensation of having a guy's slide his dick between my pussy lips was incredibly enjoyable despite the initial shock of it.

Which caused me to bite my bottom lip in pleasure trying to stop myself from moaning too loudly as he pounded away behind me sending shockwaves of orgasmic pleasure through my body which was like nothing I had ever felt before.


We both came at the same time and dripping wet lying in a puddle of my own juices leg still numb from it all I could not believe I had waited so long to try something so incredible.

Requested by Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment