Sunday 16 July 2017

Why did I say that?

James finally back home after finding himself in a young woman's body was hoping just to get back to his normal life.

But it wasn't easy being the only woman living in a flat with three men.

But for the most part they left him alone except for Sydney who seem to have a crush on his new body and today was the day that Sydney plucked up the courage to tell James how he felt but it did not come out like he had practiced in his head.

James looked at his Sydney who had just said to him now that you're a woman I bet your knickers are dripping wet just at the thought of getting done by a man like me.

So I'll do you a favour and let you suck my cock as he started unzipping his trousers.

James angry and pissed off looked at Sydney and said.

I'm going to pretend that you didn't just ask me that!




OKAY!

And if you ever talk to me like that again I will cut it off okay.

I did not ask to be a woman & I definitely do not want to suck your cock so just FUCK OFF before I really get angry.

Sydney just backed out of the room whilst James glared at him wondering why it had come out like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment