Sunday 16 July 2017

Not quite now dear.

Jeremy and Michelle were spending a week in each other's bodies just to see how the other half lives.

Melanie now in her boyfriend's body already sporting a hard-on just from lying next to her body leant over and grabbed hold of one of her own breasts whilst Jeremy now in her body was reading a graphic novel on his tablet.

She kissed the nape of her neck & whispered to her boyfriend I know that gets my body turned on so what about a bit of fun?




Jeremy took hold of the hand that was playing with the breast that was on his chest and gently removed it hoping Michelle could not tell that he was already salivating between his legs & said not even 12 hours in each other's bodies and you're already wanting to try out my dick.

But I am sorry dear you are going to have to finish yourself off.

I just need a little bit more time to come to terms with not having my dick between my legs for 7 days.

Michelle just rolled over and said nothing new there then I'm always having to finish myself off as she climbed out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

Leaving him lying there wondering what she meant by that.

No comments:

Post a Comment