Sunday 28 May 2017

Stress relief.

I had only signed up to swap class as it was the easiest class to take to get my grades up.

I was not looking forward to spending a week as a girl especially seeing as I had only recently discovered the delights of being a teenage boy with the help of my dad's old Playboy magazines.

It's a strange experience giving up your body and finding yourself in somebody else's.

After I got over the initial panic of the swap and the usual adjustment to what had just happened to me I was sent home.

Like the rest of my classmates I was given the weekend to adjust to my new situation before Monday morning and returning back to school.

I was just grateful to get home.

My head was spinning and I felt like I was on the verge of a panic attack.

It had been one strange & stressful day and I just wanted to relax.

I sat on my bed in the body of Kate my swap class partner trying to get used to the feel of it.

But everything felt strange and alien to me.

I was not used to having a wet vagina between my legs or a pair of breasts hanging from my chest.

I tried to calm myself down but only ended up stressing myself out even more worrying about being a teenage girl.

All hot sweaty and clammy I decided I would take a long hot soak in the bath.

Which in hindsight was not the cleverest move I made that day.

I struggled out of her tight fitting jeans knee high socks & tight fitting t-shirt.

I slowly pull down her knickers ceremoniously in front of the mirror.

This was the first real vagina I had ever seen it was beautiful and wondrous and I just wanted to stand there and play with it.

It took all my willpower to resist it's delights.

I struggled for a good 10 minutes trying to get out of her bra before I finally managed to release them.

I walked from my bedroom naked to the bathroom noticing for the first time how different everything moved.

I stepped into the bath and lowered myself gently into the warm water.

I was surprised by how it made me feel.

I just intended on having a bath but once I started rubbing the soap all over my firm soft female flesh the strangest thing happen to me.

I started getting turned on.

I was surprised by the intensity of it all.

I did not know girls felt this horny and before I knew it I was paying a lot of special attention to that portal of pure bliss that was now between my legs.




Which in the end did have the desired effect of relieving me of all my stress and made me feel wonderful all over.


No comments:

Post a Comment