Tuesday 25 April 2017

Learning by your mistakes.

Good morning men my name is Mr Williams.

I will be your teacher today.

As you can see I know what you're going through at the moment.

I was transformed into a woman by the Court's last year and sentenced to 12 months rehabilitation for my habit of slapping women on the ass on the subway train.

Today's lesson is inappropriate names for women's breasts.




1. Elf slides.
2. Champagne glasses.
3. Bee stings. 
4. Big jugs.

I know it might sound a bit ridiculous to you but women are a little bit sensitive and find these descriptions a little bit derogatory.

You have 48 sessions ahead of you were we will learn what it means to be a woman which will in the long run help you learn how to be a gentleman.

You have12 months ahead of you to prove to the court's that you have changed and you are no longer sexist pigs.

As I am sure none of you after 12 months being a woman would want to retake this course.

You can get dressed now & class dismissed until next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment