Thursday 27 April 2017

Becoming a woman had not softened him one bit.

Tony was not going to take this shit from anybody.

He could not believe his daughter was trying to steal his company from underneath him just because he became a young woman in the great shift.

He found out she was holding a meeting behind his back with the shareholders hoping to vote him out.

He stormed the boardroom lifted up his top as he did so.




He glared at them and said just because I have these now instead of a pair of balls doesn't mean I'm not the big man.

No matter what you do you cannot kick me out of my company just because I am a woman because that sexism in the workplace and I can sue everyone of you.

Oh & did I forget to tell you I own 52% of the shares which makes me the majority stockholder so if you don't want to work for me because I'm a woman you can get out now.

He covered himself up and sat down in his usual chair at the head of the table.

He glared at his daughter for trying something like this whilst making a mental note to write her out of his will.

No comments:

Post a Comment